Generis Technology Limited achieve standards ISO9001:2015, 14001:2015, ISO18001:2007 certification from BSI.
This independent assessment was conducted by BSI, a leading Certification Body, and demonstrates Generis’s commitment to customer service and quality in delivery, their environmental impact, keeping their data, staff and premises secure and operating in a safety environment. Generis Technology have now earned the right to display the coveted BSI quality shield and logos to demonstrate its conformance to the standard.
ISO 9001 was first introduced in 1987 and requires organisations to demonstrate that they do what they say they do, and that they have a Quality Management System in place to ensure consistency and improvement; leading to high levels of performance and customer satisfaction. Certified organisations are committed to continuous improvement and are assessed to ensure progress is being maintained.
The benefits of certification to ISO 9001 include:
- Streamlining an organisation’s procedures
- Bringing consistency to an organisation’s service delivery
- Reducing cost and rework
- Improving an organisation’s management practices
- Enhanced status
- Competitive advantage
- Lower insurance premiums
ISO 14001 was first introduced in 1996 as a British Standard and requires organisations to have an environmental policy and action plan in place to manage their impact on the environment. Certified organisations are committed to continuous improvement and are assessed annually to ensure progress is being maintained.
The benefits of certification to ISO 14001 include:
- Demonstrating environmental credentials
- Ability to tender for, and win more new business
- Impress existing clients and meet their requirements
- Achieve operational excellence
- Reduce costs, overheads and wastage
- Focus on proactive management and engage employees
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance
OHSAS 18001 was first introduced in 1999 and requires organisations to assess their risks and implement an effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System to promote a safe and healthy working environment. Certified organisations are committed to continuous improvement and are assessed annually to ensure progress is being maintained.
The benefits of certification to OHSAS 18001 include:
- Caring and compliant organisation and employer
- Demonstrate health and safety credentials
- Impress existing clients and win more new business
- Customer reassurance;
- Improve corporate image among stakeholders
- Cost savings from public liability premiums
- Minimise risks of production delays
ISO 27001 is the internationally recognised Information Security Management Standard that proves an organisation’s commitment to the security of their customer, employee, and shareholder’s information. With ISO 27001 in place, Generis Technology Limited can minimise risks to potential data security breaches and reduce errors and costs, while demonstrating credibility and trust
Generis Technology as a key part of the Landis & Gyr group were successfully granted a new ISO27001:2013 certificate in May2016, feedback from the BSI Auditors was excellent as Generis has shown that they are on top of compliance, maturity and continual improvement had to be demonstrated.
Continual Improvement Together promoting involvement in QMS