The success of pay as you go in the mobile telephone market has clearly demonstrated that many customers prefer the control that credit top up payments provide.
The best possible customer experience is the key ingredient in any successful PAYG strategy. In the energy market smart prepayment offers, for the first time, the level of customer engagement and payment channel flexibility that makes prepayment an attractive option for both customers and energy suppliers.
Smart and flexible payment
Focus is a comprehensive prepayment system that fully supports the advanced prepayment functionality in the latest Landis+Gyr smart meters.
Focus is a modular and open system that provides the flexibility to deploy just those features that are required to build a complete pay-as-you-go system and enable support of credit and prepayment functionality in the same system.
Focus allows customers to top up their credit over the shop counter, through the internet, via mobile phone or direct from the In Home Unit, giving customers a top up method that suits their lifestyle, and suppliers new ways of meeting customer needs.
Summary of benefits:
- Supports dual fuel installations with In Home Display
- Credit and Prepay in the same system
- Offers multiple top up options for PAYG
- Provides scheduled daily reads, profile data and alarms/events
- Ad hoc requests managed via dashboard
- Remote meter configuration and tariff management – individual or bulk
- Locally deployed or hosted by Landis+Gyr
- Provides immediate support for go early deployments, with enduring scalability
- Low entry costs with pence per meter per month model for Licence and Support
- Operates with little to no integration to existing systems as required
- Out of the box solution can be tailored for individual requirements
- Proactive monitoring and management of an entire smart meter deployment
- Next generation L+G meter support assured